Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 136 ~ Moving?

On my way home on Monday, Labor Day - I came upon this absolutely cool truck parked on Main Street and had to take some pictures. We normally don't see this kind of vehicle on Roosevelt Island, and I was curious about it. As I walked around it, shooting some pictures, I was surprised that the driver was inside. He was happily watching me shoot - proud that someone was admiring the work!

I found out that the truck belongs to Veteran Movers NYC  and that the owners, a band of brothers who recently served overseas for the Marines, decided to band together again in a business venture in Brooklyn.  Hence, Veteran Movers NYC, was born. Check out their truck and if you need anything moved - I bet these guys are da bomb!

 

Roosevelt Island, NY
Veteran Movers NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment