Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 11 ~ Photog of the Month ~ Brian Dorfmann

Here is the first installment of Photog of the Month ~ Brian Dorfmann.


I have known Brian since I was 14 - yeah it was a long time ago. Now, Brian is a mentor, inspiration and more importantly my friend!


The other day I asked Brian to describe his photographs in one word - it didn't take long for him to respond and then blew me away by saying "relationships". Yes - relationships in so many ways!


I love the way Brian photographs people in what he calls "peoplescapes"...


Take a look...








You can find Brian at: http://bdphotog.com/index.php

2 comments:

  1. Sparks my imagination ...what a gift and talent you have Brian..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment - I completely agree!

      Delete